Monday, December 26, 2005

well..
just now quarrelled with alison jie..
though.. not really a quarrell.. [ i think ]
to me, it's a quarrel..
well, my mood's not really good these few days..
feeling kinda blue..
reasons :
[1] leaving LPS
[2] leaving 6.3
[3] leaving my bez friends
[4] having a new life soon
[5] everything's gonna change
[6] everyone's gonna get separated
[7] there's no one i know in my new class [ except Gina ]
[8] got embarassed
[9] uncle sebastian keep scaring me with his so - called cute puppy.
[10] NO REASONS. I JUST FEEL BLUE.

Argh.
Sometimes my uncle can make me feel REALLY IRRITATED with his stupid doggie.
keep bringing the doggie and scaring ME WITH IT.
I REALLY WILL GO CRAZY ONE DAY.
I like the looks of dogs..
BUT HATE IT WHEN IT COMES NEAR ME.
I REALLY CAN KILL THAT DOG.
They really must make me lose my temper then they 'll be happy~
ARGHHHHHHH!
i really very very very angry..
i 'm gonna go crazy..
somehow..
i miss my 7 yrs old cousin..
on that day..
when my bro and me was leaving msia..
i could remember how his face was..
so sad..
and at that moment..
i really wanted to CRY
i just couldn't stand those ppl who are close to me to be sad..
when they cry..
i'll cry with them..
though i dunnoe what's the reason..
but it makes me feel better..



well..
i really dun wanna go Pasir Ris Crest liaos.
that school really.. really... 's too strict.
my earrings re not allowed. [ DAMMIT ]
my earrings.. i've just bought it.. and they tell me that they're not allowed?
WTH.
Ear Studs...
* sigh *
i really wanna wear my earring.
well..
no horror books allowed.
no harry potter books allowed.
okayys..
i don't read Harry Potter anyway..
So it's fine with me..
BUT !
no HORROR books??!!
i need to read horror books !!
i REALLY need to read horror books~~
cos it gives me new ideas to spook my new classmates.
LOL.
well..
i hope my home teacher is someone nice..
hope she'll be a girl..
hope she won't be someone who screams loudly..
who's stuckup~
who's not boring [ if she's a boring teacher, i SWEAR i will sleep ! ]
Yeahhs..
SLEEP.
7.10 i must reach school..
so i 'll wake up early..
around 6.00am.
there'll be camping too..
DAMMIT
i hate camping .
got a lot of mosquitoes.
haiishh..
'tuupid mosquitoes!*

kks*
i'll end here ;
i wanna fix my blog liaos..
my cinderella song.. x(
it's all gone.
so i wanna put another song.~
maybe a nice song..
okeyys.
if i write more..
i'll have no time to edit my blog liaos.
buhh byez.*

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *