lifes so meaning-LESS.

Thursday, May 18, 2006

sigh..

my high wizard lvl 170+ only..
well. at first it was lvl 120, but then a sniper leech me.
hees.
after that i went to bathe.
when i came back,
he was gone nia..
well, at least i was lvl 170+ .
blehhs. :P

hmms. actually ..
i was hoping for something..
that will never ever come true in my whole life..
it is IMPOSSIBLE to make it come true..
):
well,
i've a lot of time today cos today is a holiday.
hehes.
i can.. straighten out my thinking..
and.. plan... for someTHINGS. (:
it's a secret, and i won't state it here.

haish.
no one sms me..
very sian. )x
everyday look at my handphone also no msgs..
except some.. like CHAIN LETTERS. [fuck]
oops.
did i just say that aloud? xD

well.
today my grandmama come to visit us in Singapore.
hehes. glad to see her. =D
bcos twice a year i get to see her once.
sadd huhs?
i know alot of people out there get to see their grandmama every month.. or every week.
lucky them.
actually some people find their grandparents very irritating.
but why ??
well, i love my grandmama alot. (:

hmms.
i tink i'll log in msn now.
byes. (:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *