blahblah*

Friday, August 04, 2006

YO.
I'M BACK FROM EVERYTHING.
i guess xD
SIGHS.
so much have happened.
people change,
everything change,
even i , myself change.
ERR. how would i know i change?
lols.
FROM L to X.
X to C.
C to G.
G to WH(:
HAHAHAHAHAS.
no one know what i'll be talking about.
AND FOR GOODNESS SAKE,
I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT MY BRA SIZE
OR WHATEVER! LOLLS <_<
blehsxP
AHHHS.
i got so many steads. LOL
don't know how many timer liaos.
weimin.
felicia tin.
denise.
zena.
marinah.
aqilah.
woahs
is that called many?
ERRR.
lols.
SIGH.
my heart everytime skip a beat whenever i ...........
hahahas.
that's y i love to stay back in school.
marinah and gang play bball while i was there sitting there, watching them play ..
'cos he also sitting watching..
hahas.
okok. don't wanna talk any further..
MY SKIN SUCKS.
I WANNA CHANGE MY BLOGSKIN.
I HATE MS.WONG.
ALL RIGHT, SHE AREN'T A GOOD TEACHER.
I WANNA CHANGE EVERYTHING.
ARGH.
NO.
I'LL TAKE BACK MY WORDS =x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *