new blogskin with bad news ;_;

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

NEWW BLOG SKIN><
fine, i know it sucks.
bloody hell.
nowadays i kinda feel so sad.
i FAILED MY MATHS, MY SCIENE! WTH <_<
i have COMPLETELY no confidence in my exams now.
i know i SUCKS in my studies.
i know that, really i do.
weixing told me that reading the sciene txtbook could help in my sciene exams.
NO NO NO USE , trust me.
reading the txtbook is like reading chapt 7 when the paper is testing you on chapter 10.
well, maybe i exaggerated a bit, but it's so true.
to other people they don't feel this way perhaps. why?
BECAUSE I CAN'T CONCENTRATE READING THAT BORING BOOK! GET IT?!
argh, now i'm so angry that i've forgotten to download which song.
and i MISSED such a GOOD GOOD chance!
i could have gone to the beach with steph,mm and friends!
BECAUSE, I COULD SEE WS THERE.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHS!!!
oh fuck, i feel so angry now.
I REGRET NOT GOING.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
well, i'm going out with joelle this thursday, i SUPPOSE.
we have too much things to catch up(: haas.
TODAY i went to her house and we played with JUBI.
yeah, it's a puppy, A VERY ADORABLE PUPPY.
IT'S THE CUTEST PUPPY ON EARTH. here i go :
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHS.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHS!!
LOLL ;D
sigh, today was the most boring of the most boring national day of my life in school.
usually, in LPS, we had so much fun(:
esp. with my friends !
WOAHHHHS.
but then, the PRCSS idol competition part was fun actually.
hahas , the PRCSS idol was a girl from 3/2 A or B.
1st runner-up was Farhan.
actually Syazwan should be the 1st runner-up.
I bet the judges were showing favourism at that point of time :maybe they will change their mind.
KEKEKEKEKEKEKES.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
JUBBIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!
WSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!
NOKIA3250!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHEN WILL I GET NOKIA 3250??!! ><
i love that handphone, though it's fat.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAS.
okays. i'll stop my crap now.
CIAOOS(:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *