crying for memories-

Thursday, September 07, 2006

here, i am in singapore.
sigh,
fine,
i cried while leaving msia.
c'mon, it's normal.
if u have deep feelings for something,
and u're gonna leave it,
i bet u would cry harder than me.
sigh.
it's just some things i couldn't bear to
part with..

i think everyone goes through this too.
somethings i couldn't part with:
my cousin,SIANGSIANG
my relatives,
my friends,
a-hem,
K . G!
LOSTWORLD

well, that's life..
it will soon be the november's hols.
i shall wait,
and i hope they will wait for me too ;DD
well, if you guys feel sad for me,
( after reading my solemn blog >< )
then pray hard that i will pass my end of year exam
and return to msia .

haahs.
now , time to look through the photos of the times
i had in msia.



me & cousin, siangsiang(:


SIANGSIANG, cute horhs?


me&SIANGSIANG again!


love the smell, the atmosphere, the feeling..


siangSIANG worrs(:


me&siangSIANG in the dark


at jack's place , yummy food there (:


SIANG, bro& me heading off to lostworld


LIN and ME((:


LOSTWORLD's entrance


Lostworld's entrance


lostworld's entrance


Lostworld's entrance


LOSTWORLD's souvenir shop


they sell this! cute isn't it.


LOstworld ; (:


my shadow at the wave pool..


my footprints..


the wave pool;;


SIANGSIANG& BRO on a tube (:


side view of Wave pool


this zone is for KIDDIES only. but i can come too!
cos i'm a kiddy! jkjk.


babeh, i love the tube raiders up there.


here is the tube cave.. u can borrow ur tube here.


tiger cubs!


YAY, we've reach the TIGER VALLEY, look at these facts.


here's the tiger (:


you can ride the horse , RM 5..


the pot will get full, and it goes splash! youre dead! haahs.


LASTLY, a pic of my hand and a statue of a tortise..

OK,
i have to stop here before i start crying again ><"
I LOVE U GUYS!!
I WILL MISS YOU.
MISS ME TOOOOO!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *