sad day isn't it? ;_;

Thursday, September 14, 2006

haahs.
change my blogskin again(:
changed for something more simple again.
"SIMPLICITY IS THE BEST"

sigh, tomorrow having maths test, and i'm still using the computer.
gotta stop soon, exams're around the corner.
got this freaky feeling, that i will drop to NA.
you know this is gonna be the WORST thing i ever did in my whole life.
currently, haven't yet, but i really hope that i will pass .
at least pass, and not drop to NA.

haahs, 1/7 's full of smartasses.
all their grades are higher than mine.
i'm the last in class T_T
anyway, let's not talk about it.

sigh, i miss him so much.
too bad he's not in...

i wants to return to MALAYSIA.
i'm like that.
&& i'm freaking sensitive.
i can cry if someone who's really close to me says he/she hate me.
i won't slap his/her face, but just look down and walk away.
and i've been having sleepless nights..
dreaming about malaysia,
that i'll never return there again..
never to see my friends..
i miss LIN, KG, and loadies.
><
thinking of them makes me smile.
and i never thought of anything bad when i'm there.

well, that's about it..
just writing how i feel that's all,
that's the purpose of keeping a blog.
i need to revise for my maths test tmr.
-sigh-



PS: i miss u guys.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *