new blogskinny.

Saturday, October 07, 2006

yays.
came up with a new blogskin today.
isn't it better than the previous?
the previous one was the diary thing.
which totally sucks
no offence to myself.
LOLL.

downloaded a lot of brushes..
yoo can get the link if yoo scroll down to the
Thank Yoo column below there.
then yoo just press on the aethereality
&& it will link yoo to the site(:

anyways.
tooday was mummy 's birthday.
daddy bought one big birthday cake&& ordered kfc delivery
for us.
it was really very nice.
the birthday cake was like, gosh, delicious.
hehes.
anyway happy birthday mummy.
muacks love yoo.
&& today was like really very hazy.
the PSI was like 94 to 150..
sobsob.
my nose's very sensitive && i'm having
difficultly in breathing le ><
ahhhs. gotta go && sleep .
tomorrow my relative's getting married&&i'm invited.
i'm wearing black&&white tomorrow.
elegance&&purity((:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *