some shit day.

Monday, October 16, 2006

argh. another boring day.
today i was like.. dozing off during the MOE field testing MAths paper.
haahs-
i mean, it's like so hard.. && the stupid haze caused me to have difficulty in breathing.
what the hell. i hate school lar.
haahs. because of the dumb haze! >:(
well.. i did badly for sciene..
same as usual.
i got 39.5 for english..
well, i know what you are thinking!
you're thinking that i've failed right?
39.5/100?
oh NO.
it's 39.5/50 :DD
heehs-
anyway, mama mm got 41/50!
congrats wor :D
she's the smartest in our group nor.
everything get so high marks :D
well, my geography got 61.
which is so freaking bad,
as everyone got 70& 80++
hell lar.
hais, i hate him .
i totally hate him.
hate him for walking out on me.
hate him for leaving me in depression.
hate him for making me crying like siao cha bor.
haahs*
nvmms. won't talk much here.
........ byes :D

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *