Wednesday, November 29, 2006

sigh :]
i saw him!
he has changed so muchies.
& look as shuai as ever((:
he even coloured his hair!
ahh, anyway, i've reached wonderland :]
then my korkor[my sixteen years old cousin, but i call him my korkor(: ] waited for me at the cafeteria
so we could settle down & eat.
hahas, serve him right for playing computer in the middle of the night!
he's wearing specs now :[
not as handsome as last time , lols.
but he doesn't look too ah beng anymore.
he, too coloured his hair.
it's SOOOOOOOOO unfair :[

hahas, I went back to my aunt's house and slept til 2pm.
then when leaving da house to eat, korkor and the soooooooooo shuai guy(just now i've mentioned) came.
they were cycling and decided to drop by ((:
fuck sia. never call me go.
oh well, at least got my beauty sleep.
then we chatted for a while and they cycled away :(
and i went to eat..

after eating i went straight to the cyber cafe and looked for lin.
AND GUESS WHAT???
SHE RESIGNED!!
WHAT THE HELL. SOBB :'[
SO SADDD.
ohh well.. she told me once that she wanted to further her studies..
can't blame her..
sigh, i've to go :]

Hope to see him later! :]

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *