A day at the beach.

Sunday, January 14, 2007

ARGHHHHHHHHHH.
I'm sorry for not posting for so many days.
Because I'm really busy with the visitors' section.
And making icons and all that :D
Do take a look when you're free.
But if you're using it, please CREDIT me.
Because everything in this blog is DONE by me.

So, the past few days..
What actually happened?
Hahas, i'm lazy to type out..
So just look at this pictures..
(:


charlie's angel :D


Hands uppp


Peaace.



our feet;



our names



Rope swing =)



goodbyee darling..



ladies.



our icecream. heeh



jump jump JUMP



most beautiful rainbow i've ever seen in my whole life.



cute and rude blonde guy.



random.



random



pet safari.



crabb



mm love this toy poodle



but i like this



and this



awww



pawssss.




tongues out



bbathing



...... fake dog



fish paradise lol



me & steph



family!



boobie and me'



reflections inside the mrt train



mickey mouse ring



i'm wearing it!!



my japanese lamen



my sushi



eat finish liao



mirror reflection



he pproposed!

Hahas, thats all for todayyyyyyyy.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *