New notes! -Valentine's day theme.

Monday, January 29, 2007

Wowwees.
I'm falling asleep soon..
Yesterday had dirty talk again..
Hehes..
Slept at 1am..
Then woke up at 6.20 am..
Late lerrrs >.-


took this picture in the bus.
looks scary yeah?
reminds me of the japanese ghost movie, ju-on.
thank me.
i'm a pro photographer.
LOL
i'm praising myself.
what the hell.
aites.
it's late now.
i'm sleepy.
AND OH YA!
i made and designed a valentine's day stationary.
it can be found in the visitors's section.
you can save the picture and print it and use it for writing down notes.
or writing love letter to your valentine.
i want to write to my laogong yrret :)
hehe.
ok, i love him so much!
muacks.
okok.
i'm sleepy le.
good nights.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *