Shopping makes a shopaholic's day :D

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

I'm so busy nowadays..
Sigh, don't even have much time to update my blog.
And sorry for the slow uploading of icons and stuffs.
Will make more and upload when I'm free :)
Just went shopping with thadsha.
It was really fun!
Went around searching for nice things.
And ended up buying a white blouse, black beads and tights.
Hahas, actually the white blouse is like really thin,
and there's a ribbon at the waist and you can tie it.
Quite pretty and all that.



Thadsha bought the black blouse one.
It's hot too! :D
I can't wait to see it this saturday! :D
Yay~

Well, I've joined the chinese blogging thing.
We named ourselves either "cheap-parade" or "cockroachmilkshake"
Lol, these silly names are invented by yan mae and me!
Lalalalalalala.

Aite.
Got to end here okeh.
Miss me! :/

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *