The most exaggerating 'smoker'

Monday, May 14, 2007

Lol, guess who's the most exaggerating 'smoker'?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



Muhahaha, it should be me! D:





And and and, guess what?

I just washed the toilet and vacuumed the whole house!
Haha, some of you might be wondering ,"So what's the big deal?"

Well, it is a very big deal.

It has been 424 days since I helped my mum to do housechores.
Has George Bush changed his mind and decided to do something about Global Warming?

Certainly not.

I guess I'm just doing all these to train myself as a housewife, since I'm getting married at 20! 6 years of training to be the best mother and spouse.

I want to cook the best food for my husband so he can enjoy it when he comes back from work.
I want to let him know that there'll always be a caring wife waiting for him at home.
I want to let him feel safe and secured at home, together with my warm hug! :D

Oh god, what happened to me today?
I seems to be talking about the future and life.

The previous post was about friendship..
But what about this...?
O_O -shrugs-

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *