Postponed..?

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Sigh, we're not going to Sentosa tomorrow as many people can't make it for this trip.

Damn, I was really looking forward to it but I guess it benefited quite a lot of people. Firstly, if we postpone to another day when everyone's free, we'll go in a bigger group : The more, the merrier :)

And also, save more money perhaps?

Yeah.


Guess what I saw this evening at 7?
I saw Venus!

I read my Science textbook when I was either primary 4 or 5 and they say that if you see a bright tiny 'star' in the evening, it's not a star but a planet!

My first time seeing Venus! :)


I shall post the pictures tomorrow, okay?
I've got to wash the toilet now.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *