Hello!

Thursday, June 28, 2007

I'm back after mia for so long :)

Okay, I'm not really back.
I'm just here to tell you guys that I won't be updating this blog for quite sometime..

And..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY THADSHAAINIY WHO IS ONE OF MY BESTEST GIRLFRIENDS IN THE WORLD!

Sigh, today I made her cry la.
When she cried, I just feel like giving myself a fucking tight slap!

I mean, which best friend made their best friend cry on their birthday?!
GLADYS LA!

Thadsha.. I'm so sorry okay.. And we love you!!
Muacks!!

And tomorrow's your BBQ! And we're looking forward to it and I'm going because of her! Hahahahaha :)

Ps. Who's berry? Er.. From bercham de ah?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *