Holiday Trip!

Monday, June 04, 2007

Alright guys, I'm going to Malaysia tomorrow for an unknown period of time!!

It was a last minute idea, and I couldn't refuse as Mum had already bought the tickets.
At least let me have some preparation ba.

Now I'm packing my bag like a mad woman, finding my clothes, accessories and etc.

Here's the things I'm going to bring:
(Mum told me that I might as well bring the whole house along, which is not a bad idea afterall)

  • Baby Piglet
  • Piggy
  • Ring (for him)
  • Necklaces, makeups, bracelets, earrings, hair clips etc.
  • Cream for my face
  • Assessments
  • Clothes (Must bring that new white tee along!)
  • Money (In Ringgit of course)
  • Small bag to hide.. ahem, pirated disc =.=
  • Handphone (Duh!)
  • Plasters
  • Comb
  • Tissues
  • Perfume, Baby Lotion and Hair Leave-on Moisturiser
  • Socks
  • Earpierce and Charger
  • Cleo Magazine
  • Extra shoes
  • Nail polish remover (Just painted my nails black!)

My father said my nails are disgusting.
Tsktsk, guys will never appreciate nailart! It's beauty ok!

Sigh, tomorrow I'll be leaving for Malaysia!
Just can't wait!

I'll be able to see him, all my friends, grandma, cousins and everyone!

As I'm typing this, I'm left all alone at home, watching my New York Minute on my laptop to entertain myself. Pathetic.

And where's my parents if you ask me?
Dating.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *