Wanted.

Monday, August 13, 2007

Whoever is/ARE spamming my tagboard, let me get this fucking straight:

THIS IS MY BLOG AND I HAVE THE FUCKING

RIGHTS TO WRITE ABOUT ANYONE.


Challenge me yeah?
We'll SEE.


Kuku? (IP:218.212.232.166)
Aww, fancy yourself using the name that I gave to Hitler. Oh well, since you like the name 'kuku' so much....

Allhailhitler? (IP: 58.182.212.233)
Aww, that's really sweet. You might as well just suck his 'sweet' dicky.

Oh and besides, how'd you know how long I've been learning about him?
How can you ASSUME that I've just learned?

Something's very wrong..
Just use your brains before tagging my tagboard. You've already given yourself away, TSKTSK.

Oh yeah, forgot to add in.
Since reading my blog offended you in some ways, then get lost la!


Hmph,

I shall talk about today(:

Thanks to Jiawen, I was able to survive today's lessons.
But after recess, I BEGGED her to give me another mint but she refused.

"Very expensive one leh..."
"Huh? PLEASE GIVE ME ONE.. LAST ONE I PROMISE!!!!!!!!"
"Cannot la... I need it for every morning.."
"I give you back tomorrow okay!!!"
"NOOOOOO!"
"I give you 3 mints if you give me this very last one!"
"NOOOOOOOOO!"

Now you know, how stingy Jiawen is!!
Just for a mint that is hardly bigger than 0.5cm!

Hahahahahahs, but at least she gave me earlier.

During chinese lesson, Thadsha and I walked from the home-ec room and she got emo and started holding my shoulder and I held back hers.

There was this stupid teacher who knows nothing about friendship and told us off, "Girls, do you think you have to do that while walking?"

Apparently, he'd already mistaken as for 'lesbians'.

Oh man, so if he does that to his BEST FRIEND, he's a gay?

I've never met such stupid teachers. ARGH.


And yes, remembered that today is the FIRST DAY OF HUNGRY GHOST FESTIVAL?
(Fuck, received a dozen of chainletters in my inbox)

Something creepy happened to me today!

I was entering the lift and before I could even turn back to press "4", the lift just closed immediately behind me!

It didn't happened in these past few years. Normally, lifts would stay there for 1 minute or so before closing the door.

Call me retarded or dumb because I closed my eyes in the lift and praying that I wouldn't see anything that have the ability to frighten me to death.

Thank goodness the stupid lift door opened!!!!!!!

I rushed out and within two second, the door CLOSED IMMEDIATELY.
And it all happened before I could even turn back and see.

I know this might freak some of you guys out there but..............





weird things do happen during........ the seventh month.

*gulps*

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *