My cheque has finally arrived.

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Tell me about it.


WHO SENDS A PATHETIC CHEQUE OF ONLY THREE DOLLARS AND THIRTY CENTS?

Fine, I was supposed to get $5.30 and I got kinda happy as it was the first 5 bucks I've earned working outside.

But thanks to the mail postage and everything, they took away 2 BUCKS FROM MY PAY!

Walao, suck their breast la.

Anyhow take away my money!!
2 bucks is not little u know!

Fuck.
I guess I have to start an online shop soon to earn some money soon!

And then, I will be selling Little Miss/Mr Tees!

MUHAHAHAHA!


Anyway, I AM GOING TO GIVE HIM UP SOON LALALALALALALA!!
GRAH!!!!!!!

Gladys has now officially become a monster.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *