OMFG IM FINALLY SICK.

Thursday, September 13, 2007

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today, I overslept and had a running fever!

But now, my fever's gone and I'm here, happily lazing around my sofa typing.
MUHAHAHAHAHA.

JiaLe also didn't go to school today,
and like what she've said, "LIKE MOTHER LIKE DAUGHTER!"

Guess who I saw yesterday at Pasir Ris mrt station?

Xiaxue. Singapore's famous blogger.
She had heavy makeup on her face which was really....... white?

Before that, I was at Thadsha's house, webcamming with some of our seniors like Afiq and Varian which was really funny!

And Thadsha was spooking me out with the ghostly encounters that her sister had experienced..
-gulp-

When I went to the toilet, I forced her to wait for me outside because I was afraid if I opened the toilet door I'd see SOMETHING outside! :(

I think after going to her house I got a fever and headache!

Hahas, thank you THADSHA!!!!!!!

Yesterday we took quite a lot of photos of our toys that we had been sewing for the past few weeks?

Featuring...
MONSTERMAN WITH SOME OF HIS FRIENDS!!

(MONSTERMAN is my toy.)

This is my cousin, Domokun 2.0

VAMPY MONSTERMAN MR EBER.

You've gotta go through what my baby MONSTERMAN went through.

MONSTERMAN having a big feast!

And not forgetting, MONSTERMAN's beautiful mistress!

My brother keeps hearing the stupid christmas song and its getting into my head!

And the lyrics are lame and disgusting.

Something like that:
On the 1st day of christmas my true love gave to me,
one something something agency.
On the 2nd day of christmas my true love gave to me,
two giant breasts.
......
....
.....
On the 5th day of christmas my true love gave to me,
fiveeeeeeeeee naked men.
Fine, the first verse's not somethingsomething agency.
I just don't know what she was singing about.

My brother's crazy about that song and I don't find it anything related to Christmas?!

What second day of christmas my true love gave me two giant breasts?!
Unless your puberty stage is still at level 1 when you're already 35 years old.

I think my brother's really weird.
Actually he've always been weird.

..
Just like ME! ;)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *