Primordial Dwarves

Friday, September 21, 2007

My blog isn't all about my daily life, but also interesting things!

After watching the Tyra Banks show, I decided to post about.....

Primordial Dwalves!


So here you are, wondering what the hell is that.

It is a human.
Just a little bit shorter than others.

Okay, a LOT MORE shorter.

And let me tell you, they're shorter than a baby.

Seriously.

(Bri and Brad besides a toddler side by side)


Bridgette(left) is 17 years old and brad is 15.
(As featured in Tyra Banks show.)

Primordial Dwarves are the world's smallest people and they are really rare as there are only 100+ of them in the world.





I find them kinda cute though.

Their voices, oh, it's the best part!
I love their voices! It's so cuteee and cute and then cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :)

Do you know that when they're born, they will have wear dolls' shoes?!

I really admire them for being so brave as they are able to face audience though they know they will be critisized and made fun of.

Its something that not many people can achieve..
So, yeah..


Today I saw him and I blushed :)


** I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE BREAST IS HAPPENING BUT THE PHOTOS OF THE PRIMORDIAL DWALVES ARE NOT SHOWING UP! **
I apologise personally to everyone out here, but you can view the photos by searching 'primordial dwalves' at google image search :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *