A retard-ded DAY!

Saturday, September 22, 2007

So.... today Thadsha and I went to whitesands to do some studying.


Purely science and maths, duh.


Thats the two subjects that are important for me now....
Because I'm very weak so I have to PULL THEM UP.


The first person who striked a conversation with me when I entered the library was.....



Yes,

A SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER CUTE GUY!


And guess what?
He's only primary 4, I think.


"Do you want to fold a heart for charity?"
"Uh.... How to fold?"
"Come... I teach you.."

So sweet right?

Don't worry, in 10 years' time he's going to be my BOYFRIEND!


Of course, a natural talent like me learned to fold the heart very quickly, unlike THADSHA BREAST who was struggling and telling my 'boyfriend' how naughty I am.

"You know ah... This girl here ah keep talking about sex one.. So many teachers complain to me that she's so naughty and talkative.. Er-yer.."


After folding the hearts, we laughed at some old stinky men and then I gave her my Cornotos(don't know how to spell la) and she ate the whole packet!!

Thank goodness I brought another packet along..


Here's some photos we took at the library :D







(Sorry if the photos are heavily photoshopped)


After that, we went outside the mall and called several people.

ONE OF THEM FUCKING CALLED ME TO FUCK OFF AND I AM SO AFFECTED BY THIS BECAUSE I HATE PEOPLE TO CALL ME FUCK OFF YOU CHAO CI BAI NO LANJIAO AND LANPA LA FUCK U HOPE UR PIG ORGANS ROT!!!!!


In the end, we went to Bugis for window shopping.


When we reached Lavender, I just needed to PEE so badly and I swear it was going to come out anytime! (I was wondering what would be Thadsha's reaction if I wet my pants in public)

Thank god I found a retarded toilet!!
(Shit was all over the place and it stinks to heaven)

So I just made sure I didn't step on the shit and put several layers of toilet paper on the seat before entrusting my life to it.

Of course, Thadsha told me, "If you ever PEE in public, u are so going to embarass me!!"

Hahaa, funny la she! Thats why I love her! (There's still 99 more reasons why I love her, HAHA)



When we reached Bugis, saw quite a number of retards so we just pointed at them and laugh.

WALAO, I TELL U NOW THE BUGIS CLOTHES ARE SO FUCKING NICE AND CHEAP IF I HAVE ALL THE MONEY IN THIS WORLD I WILL BUY THE WHOLE BUGIS STREET!!



Tried bargaining for the yellow jacket that I've been yearning for months but the stupid auntie said,
"Aiyaa. Very cheap already u know anot!! Other shops sell $40 leh.. "

I couldn't be bothered by that stupid comment because obviously, she was exaggerating!!



So I went to another shop and the quality was much better and cheaper!
The clothes there were also nice and there was this off shoulder top that was really nice!


In the end, Thadsha bought the off shoulder top(black) and I bought my cute jacket(yellow) and we lived happily ever AFTER!!!!!







I must admit this: I'm always thinking of you.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *