Sorry..

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Hey!

I can't upload any pictures for the time being..
So I'm really sorry alright :(

I'm now using my old computer that my daddy just set up for me..
And it's damn slow and old.

But still, workable.


Today, I went out with my family and my mum's friend to Singapore Expo and Giant.
I bought quite a lot of things and ended up spending $199.50 at Singapore Expo alone!

Can't resist right..
SO MANY ESSENTIAL THINGS TO BUY YOU KNOW!!

Like shoes.. tops..
bottoms.. jacket.. wallet.. bags.. purse.. makeup bag.. inflated chair..
and umm.. cuddly stuff toys??
(Too bad I didn't get to buy any bags/purse/wallet/makeup bag/bottoms/shoes)

Saw this freaking heels which was so NICE but Mum doesn't allow me to buy it because it was way too high. Sucks big time.

Well, I will upload the pictures that I bought at Singapore Expo soon alright!
(Btw, I saw many retarded people there! *chuckles*)


Oh and by the way, I didn't buy anything at Giant you know!
Cos I wanted to save some money to buy the beautifully designed full length mirror at IKEA.

A must have for all girls la..

Anyway, I wanted to post this a long time ago.


THANK YOU THADSHAA I LOVE YOU TOO!

(Y'all know what? She's always there when I needed her. Okay, not always there. But most of the time.)


And EVERYONE EVERYONE EVERYONE I LOVE YOU TOO!


I need to APOLOGISE to someone.
And it's my korkor :(


Sorry kor for venting my anger out on you that day!


I'm terribly sorry. (I know he won't read my blog, but still I owe him an apology. Will apologise personally to him on MSN when I get to be online :))

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *