Let's cherish what we have now.

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Thadsha, thank you for being there for me always.
I love ya babe alright.

Thank you for putting up with me, though I'm kinda petty sometimes..

But I won't forget you one okay!
Never forget all the fun we went through together for the past 2 years.

And those nights we cheered each other..
Days we cried together..
Times we shared secrets together..
Moments we went out and laugh at retarded people together..

But it will go on forever right..? =)
PLEASE get well soon!


In fact, I love all my girlfriends!
They're the best things that ever happened to me...

I will cherish them all =)

I'll never forget all the hardship and fun we went through...

I think this year is the best among all..
They really brighten up my life and make school life interesting for me.

I can't imagine life without them.. =(

All my girlfriends: Thadsha, Jiawen, Jiale, Steph, Yan Mae, Ching Hsia, Gina, Claire


If you happen to be their classmate next year, don't hesitate to be their friend!
They'll brighten up your life, I promise.

We will stay together as close as ever! =D

NEXT YEAR DURING RECESS WE ARE ALL GOING TO SIT TOGETHER!

Gonna shop for prom dresses TOGETHER.
Gonna have fun TOGETHER.
Gonna bitch TOGETHER!
Gonna fight TOGETHER!
Gonna enjoy TOGETHER!
Gonna laugh TOGETHER!
Gonna love together! :D

.. FRIENDS FOREVER! =D











=)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *