Something that I wanted to submit

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Click to enlarge.


I made this a few decades ago,
and finally my great grand daughter Gladees submitted this!
=)


By the way,

Happy Deepavali Thadsha & everyone else!!


May all your wishes come true................. ;)
HAHAHA.


Okay la, I know one of your wishes is for me to love you back.

Don't worry, your wish has come true.
I love ya too!

=)

Do you think I should bring my Barbie Doll lunchbox to your house?
I think you'd like it! Hehe.

Remember that time when I showed you my barbie doll,
you were stumped for words. (Because she was so beautiful)

HAHAHA, and you called me to bring to your house right.
Don't worry, I'm going to.

Alright, I have to continue watching my Halloween movie!



GOODBYE!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *