Hello, I'm CRAZY!

Friday, December 14, 2007

I am so fucking tired now!


Sleeping at 6am in the morning and waking up at 1pm is totally crazy.

And after that, I cycled around the neighbourhood and hit some stray dog which is kinda cute.




And just now, I helped my grandma to cut some leaves when I FOUND A FUCKING HAIRY WORM ON THE LEAF!!

Still moving one and it was fucking big!!

Forgot to shave its pubic hair la.



So now I'm so sleepy updating my blog..


AND STOP SAYING I'M COPYING XX'S BASE BECAUSE I"M FUCKING CIBAI NOT!!




Do you guys have eyes??

Can you fucking compare the difference between her blogskin and mine?

It's fucking different!!

Just because I'm using pink georgia pink background means I'm copying hers. You guys are stupid pigs okay. FUCKING OPEN UR EYES AND SEE.

Because I ain't copying anyone's blogskin.

For example, you're walking along the streets and someone suddenly points out to you, "Hey, you're wearing a fucking pink shirt! That's fucking same as mine!"

How would you feel?

Come on, I'm a blogskinner and I respect people's works.

Even if I do take something, I will credit them too!

Have I not credit someone when I use their stuffs?

My site is now under maintenance because my hosting site can't support my previous blogskin.
SO this pink background I'm having now is from my previous blogskin you dumbass.


Blahshit.

I'm not fucking repeating myself anymore okay.


BYE if you don't get it.
See you again if you know what I'm talking 'bout.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *