Animal Vs Human.

Thursday, January 24, 2008

So many wishes, so many resolutions for 2008.

But they are not going to come true.


Thanks to my retarded-ness,
I am fucking lazy to do anything now.

Let alone throwing my used tissues into the dustbin.

I think I'm feeling very depressed now.
(I know some of you would be saying, "normal lah this girl always depressed one i think she is retarded")


YES I AM RETARDED SO WHAT BITCH.

Argh.

I am having the most unpleasant day of my life, despite the laughing of retarded monster-ish people on the streets.

Anyway, I can't believed we actually asked the guys from our class whether they shaved their pubic areas today!

Girls went crazy, guys went horny.

Thadsha and I didn't go crazy though.
That is like so normal for us la, right?! =)


And they were saying they comb their cock hair and put to side parting.
Some even put hair wax.

3/5 IS RETARDED!!

SO am I, NOW!!!!!!!!


I'm having moodswing now so I'm fucking retarded now!!!
(I shall refer to this again when I'm in a happier mood)

Haiz, what's wrong with people nowadays?!

There are so many people who look like animals now!!!!!!!!!














Have a good laugh and fucking forget ABOUT MY MOODINESS!!!!!!


What goes around comes around, right?

I'm just getting back what I deserve now.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *