Disappointing.

Monday, January 28, 2008

My marks for Physics is FUCKING DISAPPOINTING OKAY.

I GOT A FUCKING B FOR IT AND MS LIM LOOKED SO ANGRY!!

I MUST get 31/36 for my Maths test.
It's a must!

Today's very fun because.................
I'm with breast!

Something spoiled my mood when I was in the bus.
ARGH.

Nevermind.
I've got one to rely on but NOT TALKING TO ME BECAUSE OUT TO SEA DON'T KNOW DOING WHAT BREAST SHIT!!

Omg, my wrinkles are corrupting my whole face and it is all Chinese New Year's fault!

WHAT CAN YOU BUY IF YOU ARE GIVEN A MISERABLE AMOUNT OF 50 BUCKS? :(

I mean, I really want to get a new dress/top, bag and shoes!!

Maybe a pair of new shoes like this..


My all-time favourite!! I love it because of the elegance and the strap around the ankles =)


.
.
.
.
.
.
But the problem is that I don't want to get my feet deformed so fast...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



Sigh, I guess I'll just give up the idea then.

OH YA there is another one..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADAA!


Sexy right?! Okay I'm wearing this for CNY =)
(I'll save that red one for next year!!)


And talking about dresses...




Looking at the prices of those beautiful dresses (wipe away saliva),
it is always above 30 bucks and all!

Okay, maybe there're ones that are 25 bucks.

But 25 bucks left to buy shoes and bag!

See how stressful it is to get new things for Chinese New Year?


I must WORK at Expo with CHARMAINE I DON'T CARE!
$6/per hour doesn't sound bad yeah?

Alright, after all these complaints I'm really dead tired.

BEAUTY SLEEP TIME! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *