Good mood.

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Hello people!

I'm in a absolutely great mood today.

Reasons are:

  • IM GOING OUT WITH THADSHA TOMORROW FOR SHOPPING! (Best part)
  • YTIF! (Thadsha and I know hehehe)
  • Ate Subway Cookies (MY BABY DOUBLE CHOC)
  • Finally resolved the retarded problem(previous post) and told myself it was okay
  • Bought new pressed powder for chinese new year
  • Nadiah and Terence's birthday
  • Mints are selling at $1.95 per box (100 mints in it somemore the package is nice)
  • More retards on the street
See?

Reasons are so simple =)

Anyway,


HAPPY BIRTHDAY NADIAH AND TERENCE!


It's so cool to be 15....

Lol, I mean if this 20 years old guy ask you,
"Eh girl, what's ur age?"
"15 lor, cool anot?"
"Waa cool sia. I book hotel room already. *winks*"


See, if you're under 15, there're so many things you are not entitled to....

But of cos, there're many things you can't do when you're 15...

For example you can't go on those kiddy rides anymore :(
AND you're turning OLD SOON like those 15 years old AUNTIES, which means more wrinkles will be appearing on your hands!!!!!

Since I haven't been updating any pictures nowadays, I will post some pictures of my pressed powder!




The newly bought one is the one in green while the old one is the one in pink!

Well, different colours got different functions.
For example the green one control your face oil blah blah blah.

Very cheap now -$5.90!!
The usual price was $7.90 so I decided to buy this cos I don't want my face to be as shiny as Ms Wong's :)

And my current addiction.............

HELLO KITTY MARSHMALLOW!


I was fucking disgusted by this twit today =(

She wore this shirt "Little Miss Adorable" (When she looks like a potianak) and THE PICTURE IS MY BABY HELLO KITTY!!!!!!!!!

So cibai one la!!
Use my hello kitty on her ugly body!! Why dont fuck the original Little Miss Shit why must fuck my Hello Kitty?????!!!!! :'(

Twits should be executed.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *