Happy birthday Jiale & Malaysia Post!

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIALE YOU'RE A SWEET 15 YEARS OLD GIRL NOW!

She's super duper chio lor.
Want her anot?





Haha, too bad she's attached to my son in law.
Tsktsk.


Okay, so I decided to update after realising my last update was 3/1/08.

I miss 2/7 okay!
Thadsha and I were like writing 2/7 on our papers la.

But nevertheless, we still talk to every 2/7s and love them to every bits.

Here's a video that Sandy took during recess today.
(I was trying to open Jiale's Hello Kitty candy box.. LOL)




I gave her this yellow stuff toy which I sacrificed my lunch for yesterday and thank god she liked it! =)

The worst thing was that we didn't celebrate her birthday..
So maybe I'll...... well.. =X



Anyway, I've got quite a number of pictures to upload.
(From New Year's Eve and Project thinggy.)

New Year's Eve was cool, because there were so many handsome angmohs there..
Super shuai lor!!!

Thadsha dared me to tell one of them to compliment on their looks but the angmoh was so rude!

So I decided not to say anything..


The reason why Singaporeans are saying 'fuck' is because of the influences from the angmohs.
Though I'm not trying to deny the fact that I say fuck because of those people la.











And Malaysia photos =)
(If I'm not wrong, there should be a 100+ photos!)



























Launching in Singapore soon! Remember to buy it!! SUPER NICE =)



















































To be continued.....

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *