Pardon me for this retarded post.

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Right now, I'm doing a drink survey and when I'm done with it, I can get a NTUC voucher for free!

Okay la, very auntie but better than nothing right.


Last Login: 2 days.

Is friendster's login thing correct? :(

Sigh.. I'm so depressed now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because of so many so many things around me.
Cny clothes.. School.. Tests.. (I got a fucking E for my Chinese).. and HIM LA.

Fuck la.
I know I shouldn't be posting all these, but GUYS ARE SO RETARDED CAN?!

Okay, maybe not all.
But still..... they are so insensitive.

I know someone will agree with me on this, definitely.
AND OF COS, IT'S THADSHAAYINIY THE BREAST.

Haiz, stupid la all guys.
Just go rub your own dick and let it drop off okay.

Assholicccccc.
Lanjiaoliccccccc.
NABEILICCCCC.

ARGH.
My horoscope has predicted it all.

I will spend my time on thinking about relationships.

DAMN.
Whatever it is, just love yourself and no one else.

Afterall, guys are just after sex, not you.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *