CNY blogskin

Sunday, February 03, 2008

It's a freaking cold rainy day now.
What a 'nice weather' to spend my lonely Sunday :(

I'm supposed to do my homework, but my eyes are closing somehow.............

I WANT STEAMBOAT!!!!!!!

Hahas, and that I have to wait for 3 more days before touching a proper steamboat :(
By then, I'd already be dying of steamboatless.

ANYWAY, this year is actually the first year I managed to do a Chinese New Year blogskin to celebrate it.

Hahas, and here is the link.

http://www.blogskins.com/info/176988


Quite retarded looking, but the fan is drawn by ME OKAY!
See, I'm so sincere and hardworking when it comes to blogskinning, but when it comes to studies........ HAHA.

It's not really nice looking or whatever shit, but it's the thought that counts right?! =)

So you guys ought to love it. Heheheheehe.


HAPPY ADVANCED CHINESE NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE! <3



And he's not going to come back anymore...... anymore.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *