Condom Commercials!

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Haha, have you ever seen a funny condom commercial on the TV before?
I haven't seen it on any of Singapore's channels before.


My brother and I were checking Youtube out for cool videos until one of the related videos showed us, "Funny Condom Advertisement!"


Here are some condom commericals I like!!



This is some other country's condom brand. I think it is Africa' condoms???


I didn't get this at first, but after that I got it!!!!! LOL :X


To all the guys out there who thinks that wearing a condom is worse than spending a day/evening/night alone.



It was really funny at first, but the last part is GROSS!!!!!!!!

And lastly, A VERY SWEET ONE!

To those who are heartless. Do it for the sake for your loved ones.


So... how did the fuck word came about?

In ancient England, a person could not have sex unless you had consent of the King (unless you were in the Royal Family). When anyone wanted to have a baby, they needed permission from the King, if the King gave them a placard then they had hang it on their door while they were having sex. The placard had F.U.C.K. (Fornication Under Consent of the King) written on it.


And there you have it =)

(Above were extracted from the page of "Sex With Condom" from Youtube)

Alright. I am seriously very bored.


Someone's not replying :(
I'm getting not interested anymore, just tired of waiting over and over again.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *