A crime to laugh.

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Is it a crime to laugh nowadays?

The government did encourage Singaporeans to laugh more, yeah?


But of course, excessive laughing can be pretty disturbing to the public, so laugh at the correct time.

Today, my class went to the Parliament House with our SS teacher, Ms Fong, Ms Junainah and Ms Lim.

Attended some interesting sessions showing how everything work, and of course, everyone looked like corpses inside. SO WE LAUGHED.

OKAY. WE LAUGHED. SO WHAT.

LAUGH ONLY WHAT.


WE DIDN'T LAUGH AT THE WRONG TIME.


THEN WHEN THE WHATEVER PERSON WAS TALKING, WE SHUT UP.

When we came back, we got a scolding from Ms Fong.

After we got scolded by her, Thadsha and I laughed!!!!

Okay, I find it quite normal to laugh after being scolded for a fucking stupid dumb reason.



Whatever it is, I don't want to have white hair and wrinkles so fast like those people working for the government. Their tree-trunk-like fingers and faces, ARGH!

And Lee Kuan Yew was sitting down there, half asleep!
(Well, the worker there claim that he was thinking. Obviously she's just covering up for him)

See how tiring and stressed these people are?


No laughter. No fun.
Work. Stress. Wrinkles.


ANYWAY, I THINK I AM GETTING COLOURED CONTACTS!!!!!!!

HEHEHE =)


But anyway, today was fun!!!!! :D

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *