Library's books are................. HORNY!

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Thadsha and I spent one hour reading through this book called, "Everything you need to know about Teenagers' Bodies".


IF YOU ARE UNDER 12 YEARS OLD, PLEASE DO NOT SCROLL DOWN!!!!!!


..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..






Guys' penis, EWWWWWWW. Have you(if you're a guy) ever done that?!

What girls will go through during puberty!

Thadsha and I spend 30 minutes laughing at this!!!!

Why does the pubic hair looks like instant noodles?!

How to check your vagina? =.=

Though I'm a girl, it looks disgusting TO ME!!!

Thadshaayiniy getting so engrossed in the book!!


End of R21 Post.


Ever wonder how we naughty students finish our recess in time?


The giant =)


Random thought: Should I go back to my primary school to visit the teachers? Hmm..

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *