School's a bore

Thursday, February 28, 2008

I MISS GOING OUT!

I MISS MY FRIENDS!

I MISS THE PAST WHEN WE ALWAYS HANG OUT TOGETHER AND DO THINGS TOGETHER AFTER SCHOOL AND HAVE A GOOD LAUGH TOGETHER!

I MISS SO MANY SO MANY SO MANY THINGS!


Sadly, everyone are busy with their fast paced lives, unlike me who's stuck in time, missing the happy times :(


Alright, I have a lot of things to do too.

But I don't feel like doing because I'm lazy, and of course, chatting with breast online hehehehe =)


Can't wait to get my grey contacts!
And of cos, I'm kinda happy happy now =)


I love our class cheering practice today!


SO FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Especially the Virgin Mary ;)

Featuring the imposer, Charmaine!

Too, we hit the school gym with Cherry today.
It smell like menses..

But
And yes, sorry for the lack of photos.
I miss my handphone so much.

The bus uncle never call me leh :(

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *