They suspended my Hello Kitty blog on CNY eve.

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

"----- Original Message -----
From: hammie17@hellokitty.com
To: puppylove-@hellokitty.com
Subject: Blog
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 11:17:25 +0800

Your blog has been suspended due to the graphic contents you've posted, as well as excessive swearing. Please be reminded that SanrioTown has members as young as six years old, and they're liable to see those entries you've made. We will reactivate the blog only if you promise not to do so again.

Tohomiko_K
SanrioTown Moderator"

I just posted about the library book only what!!!!!!

And maybe just added in a few 'fuck'.

BUT WHERE GOT EXCESSIVE SWEARING SIA?!!!!

And god, nowadays children are masturbating as young as 6 years old, so what the fuck is wrong man?!

I replied,
"I didn't know there were little kids as most of the people who viewed my Hello Kitty blog are those teenagers above 12 years old.
(I'm a 15. Well, going to be.)

Oh well, sorry for the pictures then. (It's just a pathetic library book)

Will never post such mature things anymore.

All about HELLO KITTY, okay? -.-


Yours sincerely,
Gladys"

THEY ARE RETARDED!!!!!!

Whatever la.........
I bet those moderators already fucked before and still dare to act innocent!

CAN'T BELIEVE I GOT SUSPENDED BECAUSE OF SUCH SMALL MATTERS!


Anyway, I went to visit my primary school with Joelle and I was late as usual.

Hahas, so we walked around LPS and then walked around the park and back to her house.
We took quite a number of pictures but I am so fucking FUCKED up to upload it becuse of the suspension of my blog!!

We went crazy around a few blocks around her house and watched this NS guy hugging this Fillipino maid! LOL!


Then went to Whitesands and met Jiawen for lunch as she just completed her project at Lester's house. 2/7 class jersey! :)

BOXERS HUH?

HAHAHAAHAH jiawen :P

Okay, I'm sleepy.

Gotta go my aunt's house for tuan yuan fan (reunion dinner) tonight :(

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *