Valentine's Day.

Friday, February 15, 2008

I was so angry yesterday that I forgot to wish everyone a..........



HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!!!!

Gave some of the 3/5 lollipops and not forgetting my close friends:
Jiawen, Jiale, ChingHsia, Yan Mae and GINA!!!!!!! :)

And about Thadsha's Valentine's day gift:
I already know what to buy. But not now, yet.

Haha!! :)

Anyway, I love all my gifts a lot and of course, equally.


Prezzies from Charmaine and Jomanda (:

My boyfriend give me one.

And I know you know who gave it to me by looking at the handwriting! HAHAHAHA.
(Yessss its breast :D)

And because I spent a handphone-less Valentine's day,
I bought this handphone pouch for myself to cheer myself up!!!!!

(There's still more.. From Gina and Jesslyn but I ate it out of greed!!!!!!)

"Breast!! You think i take this pouch glam anot?!"
"Aiyaa not bad! I think that one also not bad!"
"Hmm I want to look glamorous leh.. hehehehe"
"Ya................."
*And her eyes f0llowed this vampire looking guy......*


Then, we headed for Kopitiam and ate our lunch.

Just as we sat down........

"Can you see that woman sitting in front of ABC?"
"No.."
"THERE!!"
"CANNOT SEE!!!!!!"
"STAND UP AND SEE!!!!!!!"
*stands up*
"DON'T HAVE WHAT!!!!!!!!!!"
"She wearing white short hair one!!"
"I SWEAR DON'T HAVE!!"


THADSHA'S GOT A THIRD EYE!


Just as I spotted the short haired woman, she disappeared!


AHHHHHH!
And Thadsha was laughing and crying in fear..

Kopitiam is just so scary can?!


Anyway, we went to buy 7 Eleven and bought ice-creams.

As MacDonald didn't allow us to take outside food, we ate our ice cream over there and asked each other whether we want burgers anot!!

It was hilarious!!!!!


Argh, I've got nothing to post nowadays..
Oh yes one: I haven't touched my Maths Tutor for a few weeks. And I'm going to do it now!!

But before that, sleeping first =)

OUR SCHOOL IS FILLED WITH TWITS.

And, see this! (Recommended by Jiawen)


To watch more, click here!
Super funny!!!!!

What a jerk :(

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *