Haha, I love my horoscope.

Monday, March 17, 2008

SAGITTARIUS - The Happy-Go-Lucky One (Nov 22 - Dec 21)
Good-natured optimist. Doesn't want to grow up (Peter Pan Syndrome). Indulges self. Boastful. Likes luxuries and gambling. Social and outgoing. Doesn't like responsibilities. Often fantasizes. Impatient. Fun to be around. Having lots of friends. Flirtatious. Doesn't like rules. Sometimes hypocritical. Dislikes being confined - tight spaces or even tight clothes. Doesn't like being doubted. Beautiful inside and out.
Haha, I totally agree with what they say - I'm down with the Peter Pan Syndrome.

I DON'T WANT TO GROW UP YET.


Today's a pretty good day as I have got six important things around me at all time.
(Maybe not all the time, but at least I spend quite sometime with them)

1) Fun.
2) Friends.
3) Family.
4) Handphone.
5) Soya Bean with Pearl
6) And A REALLY FUN DAY AT TM!


Shall I update later?
:D

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *