It's a raining Sunday.

Sunday, March 02, 2008

The cooling weather just makes me want to fall asleep...


But when I think about my camera's LCD screen being scratched, I WILL GET REALLY FUCKING ANGRY!

Argh, it's new and there's this mark on the screen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I MUST get the screen protector for it, IF NOT I WILL SEE MORE FUCKING SCRATCHES IN THE FUTURE.



Anyway yesterday, I went to walk around at Tampines there and got a pair of flats!
Hehe, I've always been wanting one but stiletto pumps keep distracting me from buying it.

So...........................

NICE ANOT?!

And Jou Yee helped me to buy contact lens!!


So finally I have the chance to buy a HELLO KITTY CONTACT LENS CASE!!!!!!!!!


TADAAAAAA!
Pretty in Pink..


I bought a pink foldable umbrella too!

Hehehehehehe =)


It's really boring nowadays..

People get PSP to occupy themselves, but me?
I get my lovely scratched camera!

On my bed, there're a lot of hello kitty stickers..

AND BEING A HELLO KITTY MANIAC,
I took 6 photos of my favourite Hello Kitty stickers and.............

TAA-DAA!



Of course, this picture is edited by me :)


Love you guys so much.

And sorry for the boring posts.

THERE WILL BE EXCITING ONES DURING THE HOLIDAYS!!!!!!! ;)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *