Stomach dead at Jack's Place

Saturday, March 01, 2008

Have you guys heard about the guy who escaped from jail?

His face has been put up everywhere so if you see him anywhere, call the police!!!!
Or if he's running to you with a knife just run away for your life

HE'S DANGEROUS. HE'S LIMPING YET HE CAN ESCAPE FROM A PRISON WHICH HAS MAXIMUM SECURITY!


Makes it so dangerous for me to go shopping nowadays :(

After my teacher and I discussed our own views, we believe that he's still hiding in Singapore.

Because he is Afghanistan trained as stated by New Paper, he can depend on the forest for food and the mud for water.

He was seen near my campsite and there're a lot of trees over there!!
And also, a lot of run down buildings so he may be hiding in one of these areas..

Anyway yesterday, Jaslyn treated me and Thadsha to Jack's Place at Causeway Point!!!!!!

We took 168 from Tampines to Woodlands, which was quite a long ride..



A result of boredom:
(Pictures are taken from Thadshas blog because the handphone I'm using now is only a pathetic 1.2MP!)

Heheheehhe. sharp and blur!

Our definition of Kama Sutra!!! LOL

Kama Sutra 2

Sick of Kama Sutra already; TWIT POSE!

Jeslyn wanted to join us in the kama sutra toooo!!!!!

Monkey and retard.


When we reached, for a minute, I thought it was Johor!

We went inside Causeway point and combed the entire mall for our class tie, but failed to find them!

So we headed to Jack's Place and eat.

AND WE ORDERED SO MUCH FOOD OKAY!!!!!

My stomach was bur

At Jack's place!

Shirley Temple and........ PUSSY FOOT!

Hmm, forgot what this is called. Seafood basket?

Mushroom and chicken Spaghetti.

Fish and Chips.

Erm... No idea? But there's potato, fish, carrots and cauliflower!

Hehe, balls, pussy foot, knife, seafood basket and a happy gladys.

Death day!!

I like this scene. I feel really happy for them because they can only celebrate their birthday once every 4 years.


I didn't finish my spaghetti as I was halfway to vomiting already.

Argh!!!

But it was a great one!
I liked the seafood basket a lot as there were many food inside!!



And the bill came up to $81+!!!


Having not enough money, we emptied our wallet and gave all the money we could.

LOL, all the coins and $2 notes just make us look so beggarish!
But the food is worth it! =)


I'm so going to watch the movie "The Eye"! Saw it on the magazine just now and it looked kinda scary! THADSHA!!!!!!!



I feel like getting a new handphone..
Argh. I miss my old handphone really badly :(

I'm going to curse the person who stole it for the rest of my life: May your body rot and burn in the 18th floor of hell. All the faggots will eat up your body parts and ghosts pulling your sex organs out!!!!!!!!!



FINALLY, it is March and the holidays are coming really soon! =)


JUST CAN'T WAIT TO GO ON A SHOPPING SPREE! =)
woohoo!

AND WATCHING MOVIES!
(the eye)

My mum wants to see the Edison Chen sex scandal photos! lol.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *