Witch Yoo Hee

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Pretty?



Pretty?!

PRETTY RIGHT~!

She acts in Witch Yoo Hee as Yoo Hee.
Her real name is Han Ga In.

Yes, she's very demanding to the guys.
(Well, only to the guy in white beside her: Jae Hee)


As you can see, the guys in it are hot....... AHAHAHAHA! :)

I'm still halfway through watching the drama series...

And guess who got me addicted to this?

MS WONG!
Haha, she's my maths teacher.



While using Google to search for her pictures...

I found this:

These are the various korean actresses w/o contacts.

And the first girl is of course, Han Ga In..
While the second one is the girl who acted in My name is Kim Sam Soon.
And I have no idea who the rest are.



SEE HOW CONTACTS CAN MAKE YOUR EYES SO CUTE?!


That is why..... Hehehe.


Honestly, Han Ga is a natural beauty.


See:

She's like one of those few korean actresses who did not do any plastic surgery.


Her features are still all there!
Still as pretty as ever!!!!!!!!!!


I want to be like her :(

Anyway, I will update the pictures about yesterday LATER.
Because I'm using my brother's retarded computer.


**Updated:

GUESS WHAT?!

THE MOVIE, "Confessions of a Shopaholic" WHICH IS BASED ON MY FAVOURITE BOOK BY SOPHIE KINSELLA is COMING OUT ON VALENTINE'S DAY 2009!!!!!!!


I.AM.SO.GOING.TO.WATCH.IT.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *