Add a rainbow in front of your MSN nickname!

Sunday, May 18, 2008

OI EVERYONE,

ADD A RAINBOW IN FRONT OF YOUR MSN NICKNAME NOW!!!!!


Know why?

MSN China recently announced a Rainbow Movement. It calls for Chinese MSN users to add a rainbow icon in their MSN nicknames. For every one who joined in the movement, MSN China and Toyota Guangzhou will donate 0.1 Yuan each. The money will be used to bulit “rainbow” hope schools in disaster areas in Sichuan.

Until the publishing of this article, more than 800 thousands people have took part in the movement and about 1.6 million yuan was raised.

Note: To take part in this activity, users simply need to insert (R) before their nicknames.

(News Source www.72pines.com)




I'm not sure whether it's true.........

BUT YEAH, JUST ADD ONE IN FRONT OKAY?!



Maybe it's true.


Anyway, today's POA Amazing Race was super duper FUN!!!!!!!!

AND GUESS WHAT?
WE WON!!!!!!!

2ND PLACE, BEATING ALL OTHER SCHOOLS!


Prize: $100 and an accounting board game =)

Ms Lim then treated us to Swensens at Marina Square!


Haha, I will post about everything tomorrow as there's no more time for me to upload the
pictures into the computer from my handphone now!


I shall go and chat on MSN now!
BYE AND LOVE YOU ALL.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *