Another (B) outing!

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

On Monday, Thadsha and I went to LITTLE INDIA OKAY!



At first, I couldn't go because Mum was like, "You've already gone out so many times this week."

But then, she wanted to get something, so it was a rare opportunity for me to go out! :D



First, we went to Tampines Mall to get her top and her BodyShop stuffs.
Hehe, the Strawberry BodyMist is super niceeeeeeeee!

We also went to Watsons to get some daily essentials.


THADSHAYINIY BOUGHT A..............................

HAIR REMOVAL MOUSSE!


"This one cannot spray on your armpit on pubic hair okay.. Only on your legs and hands."

So sad lor, if this thing can spray on your ahem, people wouldn't have waste their money on Brazilian Wax. =(


I BOUGHT A NIVEA VISAGE LIPBALM FOR MYSELF!
It's only $2 and besides, smells SUPER NICE (Strawberry Kiss)!



Haha, so quickly grab one now!


Because Thadshayiniy was late, she promised to treat me to Starbucks.
BUT, I told her it was okay, because I wanted to buy the Unstoppable Maybelline mascara!
HAHA, do you know that the usual price is $15.90! AND NOW, IT'S A FREAKING $9.90!!!!




Then I treated her to Octopus Balls.
But the last piece she gave it to me, cos she got sick of it.

Anyway, after much discussion, we decided to go Little India because the place sold really cheap things!


Essential things to bring during a MRT trip.

Hands pain anot?? HAHA, look at the 'garbage'!


There. It looks better and more decent. LOL.

Okay, weird photo. I LIKE MY NAIL COLOUR.

City Hall (:

I just hate City hall okay!

When we alight there, there'll ALWAYS be millions of people rushing to the other side to take the other train. Can't they just relax??

They'll push into the train and therefore, we'll not be able to get into the train and have to waste our time to wait for another slow 5mins for another train.


Finally, we reached our destination....................

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


LITTLE INDIA!

LOL, look at the 'thing' at the left side of this picture.

Thadsha and I have already expected all these when we came to a decision to come to Little India.

Haha, but I like the shophouses.
VERY VINTAGE INDEED!





Sorry about this picture. MY ASS JUST SUCKS.






After that, we bought Victoria's Secret perfume.

Breasty bought one for me too!
Mine's Forbidden Fantasy, sounds so..... sensual right? LOL.



SMELLS SUPER NICE! :D


But before that, we went around to find a ATM machine because the shop owner say that her card had exceeded the amount that she was allowed to spend one day.


While waiting for her to withdraw the money (long queue), I walked around and saw this interesting box.

Out of curiosity, I opened it and a lizard jumped out!!!!!!!!!
I had the biggest shock of my life la.....

AND EVERYONE LAUGHED AT ME OKAY!!!!!!!


It wasn't a real lizard la, it was a fake one.

So much for being curious.


I'm starting to believe that 'curiosity kills the cat'.
Except that mine was 'Curiosity scares the cat'.


Lol, I was laughing at myself also lor.
Then I tried to call Thadsha to open the box, but she knew something was fishy and said no.

Dammit.


Anyway, I walked away for a while and took some great pictures! :D



Then we went Sinma, where they sell cheap and chic accessories.
(Great shades too!)



Something about Little India :
IT'S DANGEROUS TO CROSS THE ROADS!

Do you know that my jeans almost dropped while crossing the road?
THANKS TO THADSHAYINIY!!!

LOL.

Anyway, pictures pictures.

Fuck birds in the world.. (Except for chickens)


After a while, we got quite tired of Little India.

We were broke, and also tired.

So we took the train and went home, and we saw Thadsha's friends!!!!
LOL, and I thought one of them was her brother -.-

I'm glad we took the train.....

Laughing at me.

I'm half laughing and half angry, LOL.

YOU SHOULD KNOW WHY! AHEM, LOL.

Okay, we stopped at Whitesands and as usual,...........





This is getting old.
Because all of you know that as usual, we'll camwhore. -.-










OKAY, THAT'S ALL!

I've gotta go now, going to watch a movie with Thadsha and her mother at 3.

Now's 2.15!!!!!
I'm FUCKING LATE!!!!!

BYE, LOVE ALL :D
ESPECIALLY THADSHAYINIY!!!!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *