Another studying-at-home day

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Tomorrow's my maths paper!!!!!!!



Argh, Maths is the only paper which can make me really nervous.

I must study I must study.
Haha, Thadsha's studying with Leon they all.


Lalalala. I KNOW THEY ARE JUST LAUGHING!


Okay nevermind, I want to spend sometime alone.


ONLY AFTER THE EXAMS, I will go out and have fun!

=)



Nothing's greater than the rush that comes with your warm embrace.
Why can't I get him off my mind?


I've been trying for days..



WHATEVER.

I licked finish the whole sour plum powder.
1 packet-$1

Super expensive.



Anyway, I feel very happy on 28 April when I was soooooooooo down and Thadsha came up to look for me!

I LOVE YOU DARL!

AND SOMEMORE, JIALE's blog!

And JIAWEN!

AND JESSIE!
AND JOMANDA!

I love you all.


WE SHALL GO OUT ONE DAY!


Right now, I want to go and sleep.

Okay, not sleep.


I just want to hug my bolster :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *