Finally, a proper day for me.

Friday, May 02, 2008

My cousin is the cutest thing ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I shall go back and take photos with her alright!
(But first, I've gotta keep my promise by buying my baby cousin some pretty pink baby clothes at Whitesands!)


Guess what?

I think I'll flunk my maths paper.


I DID NOT DO 5 QUESTIONS OKAY!

I'm really slow la....

5 x 5 = 25 marks

80 - 25 - 20 (dont know how to do) = 35?!

I can't imagine myself getting 35!!



Okay, maybe some sarcastic people might say, "Why not?"

It's impossible because I DID STUDY, BITCH.


Besides, I studied with my tuition teacher =)




Right now, Thadsha and I are chatting on MSN!!

Thadsha: we need to save up to frighten ourselves for this YEar halloween!!!
Me: Pls wear something scary this year I want to win the best costume prize!!!
Thadsha: OOOOoooOO I dress like a vampire!
-think think-
Thadsha: Hmm don't want la. Later my handphone flooded with guys' numbers!
Me: -Reading and typing-


HAHAHAHA!



Anyway, we're going to Ngee Ann Polytechnic sooooooon!

To go for the Amazing Race I think..
HAHA, ANYONE INTERESTED?!
(Those from POA only)

Interested, please tell me!!!

1 vacancy left.


It'll be fun!

We'll be going to the Empress Palace and get nuggets of informations!

You know what I mean!!
We'll become princesses and get to eat nuggets!!!!!

Oh ya, did you know that
NUGGETS are made from CARDBOARDS?

That was what Sandy told me.

Hey, even if it's cardboard, IT TASTE NICE!!


Oops, don't tell me your name already for the POA amazing race already!
Because Weifeng just took it =)


I LOVE POA!

Even though I don't listen to what teacher's saying.
It's the T-accounts that I enjoy doing.



Today, I brought the pink pencil case Mum gave me.
It wasn't exactly a pencil case... It was a handbag.

But I used it as my pencil case.

BUT STILL NOT ENOUGH TO FIT MY STATIONERIES!

Actually..... IT'S FROM KFC!!!
Hahahaha.

I told Thadsha if anyone asked about it, it'll of course be Louis Vuitton brand laa!

LOL, Ms Lim commented it was a nice pencil case and I ALMOST BLURTED OUT THAT IT WAS FROM KFC!

Okay, as you all know I HATE KFC and I swore that I'd not eat KFC anymore, but actually last year in Malaysia, I did.............

BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!
I did not eat the chicken.

I just ate the delicious mashed potato!
(I can't resist the smell of the mashed potato...)

And the cheese fries of course.

Other than that, NOTHING ASSOCIATED TO CHICKENS eg. chicken armpit, chicken baktok or whatever so.



After our maths paper, Thadsha, Jiawen, Sandy, Charlene and I went to DTE to eat our lunch!

We went to MacDonalds and indeed, we HAD A REALLY HARD TIME choosing what to eat.

Me: I want to eat French Fries.....
-Jiawen queue up-
-Thadsha look at menu-
Me: Hmm, I wonder if there's student meals.
Jiawen: Come order!!
-Thadsha still thinking and waiting-
Jiawen: I want... shit. I want to eat chicken rice.
Me: I feel like eating cowboy noodle milk soup..
Thadsha: Huh?? Come Macdonalds for 15 mins then decide to eat chicken rice??


That's when Sandy start to talk about the nuggets and cardboards as this woman asked us, "ARE U GUYS QUEUING UP?!"


LOL!

So in the end, we ate at the foodcourt and I bought Ipoh hor fun!!!!!!!!


YUMMY OKAY!
I miss Malaysia :(

But I love Singapore!!


Okay, I want to eat mango jelly now!
Mummy bought so many cups of jellies! =)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *