I'm leaving tomorrow~

Sunday, May 25, 2008

My trainer, Fredrick just sent me more photos regarding the Fun trail!










I'M GOING MALAYSIA TOMORROW.
9PM SETTING OFF.

DON'T MISS ME TOO MUCH :)

I love all my friends especially thadshayiniy!



Yesterday I went out with Jessie to do some shopping @ Bugis!!!!!!



I bought a pair of shorts for only $8!

Haha, somemore the material is super good la.



MUST GO BUGIS NOW OKAY!

By the way, Topshop's having 50% off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Many many beautiful and gorgeous clothes!
Haha, it's the GREAT SINGAPORE SALE!

Anyway, I'm going out with Thadshayiniy later.
CAN'T WAIT! =)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *