It's freaking boring in Malaysiaaaaaaaaa.

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

To think that with the newborn baby, it'd be so goddamn fun.

BUT I WAS WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Turns out that the baby is a size of a................................... keyboard??
And is so fragile.

When one has to carry it, they have to support the head, which I HATE OKAY!!!

Walao, can't they just walk and play with me?


Every min, the baby will cry suddenly.
But in a cute way of course!


I'M STARTING TO MISS SINGAPORE & MY FRIENDS!!!!!!


Mum was like, "So we've seen the baby. Wanna head back home?"

"YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Fat hope."


See, this is how she tricked me to Malaysia.

Using the reverse psychology.



I MISS THADSHAYINIY OKAY :D

I can't even update my blog with pictures!

:(

Actually, I can.
Maybe I'm just plain lazy.


I PAID A FREAKING 5 RINGGITS TO PLAY THE COMP FOR 3 HOURS.

Quite a good deal isn't it?


But talking about the facilities........

The toilet is placed inside the air conditioned cybercafe, which means that whenever someone go and pee/shit/do business/smoke/abuse drug, WE CAN HEAR WHAT YOU ARE DOING RETARD.

Just now there was this guy who went to pee..

His urine went like, "SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"



I still haven't go on a shopping spree in Malaysia yet..
And thinking that I've got 40 bucks in hand gives me the urge to go............


S.H.O.P.P.I.N.G!
*Warning: Crucial for all girls (Maybe not for abnormal girls)


Hopefully this june holiday, Mum will bring me to Genting because it's been 1 and a half year since I went there.

=)


Hmm, right now I've only got 15 minutes left before my duration for using the computer runs out.


I shall update again someday okay!!!!!!! =)


BTW, I JUST CUT MY HAIR!

AND CURLED MY HAIR.
(Up to 3 days only -.-)

Goodbye thick hair! :)

MISS ALL MY FRIENDS.
PS: I KNOW YOU MISS ME TOO.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *