Monday, June 16, 2008

HELLO!

Alright, 2 more days and I'm coming home.

There's LOTS AND LOTS of homework to do, and I bought loads of stuffs okay!
Oh, and I'm back with more bruises and cuts.

Haha, went to some of my friends' blogs just now.


I'M GLAD THEY'RE HAVING FUN!

=)

I miss everyone there!

But somehow, I'll miss Malaysia too..
My cousins and my relatives.

Oh well, I've got a new specs now, and also, cut and permed my hair.

My hair's short...................

SO DO NOT LAUGH OKAY!


Okay, I wanna send my father a e-card now.
(Because I forgot to send him yesterday)

Haha.

I SHALL UPLOAD PHOTOS ON THE DAY I COME BACK!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *