Malaysia (2)

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

OH MY GOD.

I AM FREAKING TIRED NOW!!!!!!!!!

Just now I trained my SDO character and now it's level 10!!!!!!!!!!


Okok, I shall update about how i've been these few days okay?

I can't post photos yet, (lazy) so I'm going to make this quick and short as I don't wanna bore all of you with just text.


I WENT PENANG LAST FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our hotel view was a classic!!!!!
Facing the sea.. and the swimming pool is G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S!

After checking in, my cousin, my brother and I dashed straight for the swimming pool!
(I JUST CAN'T SWIM)

So we found a ball and played captain's ball in the water.


We made a new friend - Kelvin.

He's 10 years old and HE'S GODDAMN MATURE!!!!!!!!!
(In his thinking la)

He taught me how to play table tennis and his english is really good!


After that, we went back to our hotel and yeah, bathe.

Went for dinner and that's when a glass cut into my skin!!!!!
PLUS MY SKIN TORE AND MY BONE IS HURTING LIKE HELL.


Second day WAS A BLAST!!!

I was super angry (for no reason) when I woke up.

Went to Monkey mountain and the Mountain temple!

THERE'RE SO MANY MANY CHEAP STUFFS!!!!!!
YOU CAN BARGAIN FOR ALMOST EVERYTHING THERE!!!

A pair of shoes: RM39.90

You can bargain until you get only RM10!

I bought 2 Teddy bear shirts for RM 15!



On that night, everyone was in a really bad mood.

Suddenly my aunt received a phone call and we learnt that she won RM 6,000!

So she treated us to steak on The Ship.


Then we went shopping outside!!!!
I wanted a pair of heart shaped slippers but couldn't bargain until RM10 so we walked around first.

When we came back, EVERYTHING WAS SOLD OUT!!!!

FUCK OKAY.
I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR THAT HEART SHAPE SLIPPER AND NOW.........................

Damnit.
So much for my greediness.

Anyway, I shall go and play SDO NOW.
Hehe, BYE!

I MISS THADSHAYINIY BREASTY, LIU JIAWEN AND ALL MY FRIENDS!!!!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *