I'm trying so hard now!

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I'm sick, tired yet restless!


I don't know.
It's like wanting to sleep but don't want to sleep!

I'm feeling very sick as..........


1) The weather's been cold these days
2) I just walked in the rain this morning
3) I'm having a terrible flu
4) I just don't want to attend school
5) ......... I don't know


School's been super crazy these days, especially with the two retarded guys - Leon and Shaun!!!!



Yesterday, Leon took out his wallet and pretended to call his mediacorp artiste manager.

" Hello? Oh yes. I would like to put Thadshayiniy into the beauty contest.. WHAT?! Fuck nabeh.. The theme is fruits?! Oh man.. Yes yes.. We have already made the preparations.. Oh yes! OMG WE GOT IN!!!!!!!!!!! Huh, what condition?? WHAT! WEAR DURIANS AS THE BRA?! Okay sure no problem.. "



Shaun was talking in all kinds of accents - Spanish, Bangla, Japanese, China
He even demonstrated to us in these accents by reading the snacks stall menu, LOL.

Today, Thadshayiniy and I went to her house (AGAIN :P) and wanted to make video lor..
But in the end, there was no time so we had to take the bus and go home while she went tuition.




On the bus, we saw this VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY SCARY-LOOKING bangla with side parting and his hair was like, chopped off somehow.


We couldn't help laughing, hehe.
(IT'S NORMAL :D)


Haizzz, I miss going out with her and have fun lor.

Nowadays she's got to go back home fast, and told me that she can't go out with me that often because of her curfew and etc.

We wrote letters during chemistry class again and I was sooooooooo &*%$@!?! sad okay :(




TALKING ABOUT CHOPPED HAIR, I'm starting to hate my hair can!!!!!


JESLYN NG AND LIU JIAWEN HAVE BEEN CALLING MY HAIR
"THE POTS AND PANS SCRUBBER".




Today, I saw this girl with very beautiful and nice hair.
All natural, not permed, not rebonded.


I'm SO going to wash my hair back to my natural one.

I think I'm sick of my permed hair.

Argh.


Think I'll be changing my layout soon, so yep :)

I did not pass my Chemistry paper, die die die.
Fuck fuck fuck.

Friday's POA common test, stress stress stress.

TOMORROW'S ORAL EXAMINATION.
FUCK.


OMG, I NEED TO GO SHEE SHEE* NOW, BYEEEEEEE!


*Urine ;)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *